Introduction to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Adults
Get started on your BJJ journey at your own pace from your own place
You must have been thinking about taking a BJJ class, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Are you just starting, or have yet to step foot into an academy? Then this course is for you.
Over the next 4 weeks we are doing to slowly introduce you to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so you are confident and comfortable when you step onto the mat.
Each lesson is what you are going to work on:
- The martial arts mindset and becoming confident, focused, and mentally resilient
- Yoga to improve your flexibility and balance
- Fundamental Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques
- Drills to make those techniques second nature
- Scalable H.I.I.T workouts to get into shape
- Proper cooldowns so you are primed for the next day
All over 4 week, 8 - 30 minute lessons, ALL FROM YOUR HOME and AT YOUR OWN PACE!
Plus, you will get one of our BJJ coaches to help you along the entire way. We will answer any questions you have and even help you with techniques and movements over video!
We can't wait to work with you and to help you get started on your journey.
Matt is a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt with 30+ years grappling experience. He has coached middle school and high school wrestling and been a professional educator for nearly 20 years before officially joining the Neutral Ground staff.
Matt is the general manager now, but has been an instructor for our Brazilian jiu jitsu, fitness, kickboxing, kids, and wrestling classes.